Description of itinerary on a romantic escapade “8th march trip in Kutaisi”
Trip Route: Kutaisi – Mtskheta – Tbilisi
Day 1 – Arrive to Kutaisi airport
Arrival and Meeting in Kutaisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Gala Dinner in restaurant, you will taste national cuisine and enjoy live music and Georgian National Dance
Overnight in the hotel in Kutaisi.
Day 2 – Kutaisi city tour
Breakfast in the hotel early in the morning. Check out. Kutaisi city tour.
- Gelati Monastery is historical architectural complex consisting of some temples, academy and library, Monastery was asset of Imperial court where religious sanctuary were stored
- Motsameta Monastery is one of the most beautiful monasteries between mountains. At the base of Monastery Rapid River Rioni flows. According to legend here were executed Georgian dukes David and Konstantine Mkheidze, who refused to accept Islamism.
- Bagrat Temple is important temple from historical point of view. David the builder, one of the famous kings of Georgia, was crowned in this temple
Departure to Tbilisi. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 3 – Trip to Tbilisi from Kutaisi
Breakfast in the hotel. Mtskheta and Tbilisi city Tour.
- Monastery Jvari – is uplifted over tower rock, and is in harmony with nature. In the bottom are plashing Kura and Aragvi which interflows in a unitary whole.
- Svetitskhoveli is the one of main temples of Georgian Eparchy, foundation was laid in 11 century, temple is considered to be the largest temples of the country. For a long time kings where crowned and followed to his grave in Svetitskhoveli, consequently temple was considered to be necropolis.
- Samtavro Monastery reposit many sanctuary: thicket of brambles of Saint Nino (Makvlovani), Svetitskhoveli life-giving pillar, «Iveria» Holy Virgin and Saint Nino wonderworking icons, reliquiae of Saint Abybos Nekressian and Shio of Mgvime
Way to Tbilisi and sightseeing tour in city: Freedom Square, Bridge of Peace, Leselidze Street, old part of city, is ascending to Narikala fortress by cable railway, Metekhi temple, Abanotubani with sulfur baths and many
Dinner in restaurant in the evening, you can taste national cuisine and enjoy life music and Georgian National Dance (for additional fee).
Self return to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 4 – Free day in Tbilisi
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day.
You may explore city by yourself or to book excursion for additional fee:
- David Garedja Monastery Complex
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 5 – Departure from Tbilisi airport.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Check out. Transfer to Tbilisi airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia!
What your tour price includes?
Want to book itinerary on a romantic escapade “8th march trip in Kutaisi”
Do you want to ask a question or book a tour? Use the form “BOOK NOW” or “SEND INQUIRY”