8th march trip in Kutaisi
A romantic getaway is the perfect way to rejuvenate your relationship. Take a trip for two with your loved one. Explore our recommendations for the best getaways for couples including where to stay and what to do in every location. Bed & breakfasts, fine dining, performance venues & more await.
Book your perfect holiday package in Kutaisi from a wide range of vacation packages and explore all exciting tourist places. Spend this holiday season at one of the best destination. From historical places to wildlife encounters, this trip is tailormade to capture the romance of adventure travel and provide you good mood.
5 days / 4 nights
Kutaisi – Mtskheta – Tbilisi
Arrival and Meeting in Kutaisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Gala Dinner in restaurant, you will taste national cuisine and enjoy live music and Georgian National Dance
Overnight in the hotel in Kutaisi.
Day 2 8th March Trip in Kutaisi
Breakfast in the hotel early in the morning. Check out. Kutaisi city tour.
- Gelati Monastery is historical architectural complex consisting of some temples, academy and library, Monastery was asset of Imperial court where religious sanctuary were stored
- Motsameta Monastery is one of the most beautiful monasteries between mountains. At the base of Monastery Rapid River Rioni flows. According to legend here were executed Georgian dukes David and Konstantine Mkheidze, who refused to accept Islamism.
- Bagrat Temple is important temple from historical point of view. David the builder, one of the famous kings of Georgia, was crowned in this temple
Departure to Tbilisi. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Mtskheta and Tbilisi city Tour.
- Monastery Jvari – is uplifted over tower rock, and is in harmony with nature. In the bottom are plashing Kura and Aragvi which interflows in a unitary whole.
- Svetitskhoveli is the one of main temples of Georgian Eparchy, foundation was laid in 11 century, temple is considered to be the largest temples of the country. For a long time kings where crowned and followed to his grave in Svetitskhoveli, consequently temple was considered to be necropolis.
- Samtavro Monastery reposit many sanctuary: thicket of brambles of Saint Nino (Makvlovani), Svetitskhoveli life-giving pillar, «Iveria» Holy Virgin and Saint Nino wonderworking icons, reliquiae of Saint Abybos Nekressian and Shio of Mgvime
Way to Tbilisi and sightseeing tour in city: Freedom Square, Bridge of Peace, Leselidze Street, old part of city, is ascending to Narikala fortress by cable railway, Metekhi temple, Abanotubani with sulfur baths and many
Dinner in restaurant in the evening, you can taste national cuisine and enjoy life music and Georgian National Dance (for additional fee).
Self return to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 4 8th March tour in Kutaisi
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day.
You may explore city by yourself or to book excursion for additional fee:
- David Garedja Monastery Complex
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Check out. Transfer to Tbilisi airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia!
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on tour 8th march trip in Kutaisi. The prices are given per person.
|2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6 persons|
7 and more
June, July, August
|407 usd||293 usd||336 usd||282 usd|
|Please contact us|
|387 usd||280 usd||316 usd||266 usd|
In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
The program starts in Kutaisi, ends in Tbilisi. In case if you want to back in Kutaisi additional fee for transportation by comfortable train or bus is 20 USD.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT TOUR?
PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU.
[fc id=’7′ align=’left’][/fc]