Tour to Batumi from Kutaisi will give you chance to see fantastic waterfalls, mountain peaks, arched bridges and historical places. The first stop in the historical part of the city, which is known for the following sights:
- The Church of St. Nicholas is a historic church in the heart of Batumi, built by the Greeks around 1865.
- Piazza is a relatively new object and one of the most interesting place. It is a small piece of Italy in the heart of Batumi, similar to San Marco Square in Venice.
- Europe Square is located in the center of Batumi and is surrounded by central streets here you will see a statue of Medea, the daughter of the Kolkhian king, who helped the Argonauts to stole the Golden Fleece;
- Neptune Fountain and Ilya Chavchavadze Drama Theater on Theater Square.
- Boulevard – the resort city of Batumi is famous not only for its ancient temples and other historical sights, but also for the Seaside Park, and even the inhabitants of the city more often call him the boulevard.
- Batumi seaport – the building of the present Marine Station was built in 1962 by the architects Novakov and Kremlyakov. It is still considered to be one of the symbols of Old Batumi.
- The tower of the Georgian alphabet – the alphabet symbolizes the respect and love of the Georgians for their Motherland, culture and history. The tower is implemented as a tower of DNA helix. There are located the letters of the Georgian alphabet.
- One of the impressive modern places in Batumi is Ferris wheel, 55 meters high,
- Miracle Park and sculpture “I, You and Batumi”. Lighthouse – the history of the lighthouse in the Batumi sea port originates from the Turkish government body in Adjara.
- The statue of Ali and Nino is a monument dedicated to the love of the daughter of the Georgian duke and descendant of a noble Azerbaijani family. Movable composition, symbolizing the unity between Asia and Europe. Statue was created by the Georgian sculptor Tamara Kvesitadze.
Moving towards mountains: BATUMI CITY TOUR AND MOUNTAINOUS ADJARA
- The charm of today’s excursion is the highland Adjara.
- Stop in the mountains at the confluence of the river Chorokh and Adjaristkali.
- Arched bridge – stretching over the unpredictable mountain river Adjaristkali, rise the stone bridge of Queen Tamara. The bridge, founded in the 12th century, conveyed to us his sad story.
- The Mahuntseti waterfall is a twenty meter high pearl of Adjara, which falls from the top of the mountain in a huge stone bowl. It is difficult to tear your eyes from an unforgettable spectacle.
The completion of schedule. Way back to hotel.
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on Tour to Batumi from Kutaisi. The prices are given per person.
1 – 3 persons
|4 – 6 persons||7 – 14 persons|
14 and more
In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
If you want to visit excursion with driver-guide please contact us
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.