Budget Tour to Georgia on May Day
Budget tour to Georgia on May Day offering favorable departure from many countries. We are offering cost-efficient individual tours and guaranteed group tours in bus. As well as economy tours, extreme tours and food tours and many more from tour operator by favorable prices.
When you will be back home you will have a lot photos and unforgettable memories.
You can book Georgian tours on our site. Write us or fill in the following form. First come first served. Make haste or else you will be late.
5 days / 4 nights
Tbilisi – Mtskheta – Gori – Uplistsikhe
Arrival and Meeting in Tbilisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Dinner in restaurant, you can taste national cuisine and enjoy live music and National Georgian Dance (for additional fee)
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Tbilisi city tour:
- Narikala based in IV century fortress, change layout and denomination several time, but still remain a tower of strength for locals
- Mother of Georgia is a monument symbolizing Georgian national character having in one hand, wine bowl with wine to greet those who came as a friend, into another sword – for those who came as an enemy.
- The Norashen Armenian Church or the Church of the Annunciation of the Virgin – founded by Sadat in 1467 in recent years became the object of a bitter conflict between the Georgian and Armenian communities that cannot share the Soviet legacy.
- Metekhi Temple – a temple built on a cliff above Kura was the residence of Georgian kings. It was at this temple that Abo Tbilisi, the heavenly patron and defender of Tbilisi, died martyrically.
- Anchiskhati Church is the oldest surviving church in Tbilisi.
- Leselidze Street and Baratashvili Bridge – in the past the street was called the Armenian Bazaar, then it was named after General Konstantin Leselidze. This is the main street of the Old Town. Bridge Baratashvili is considered one of the first bridges of Tbilisi. The bridge offers a beautiful view of Tbilisi.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral is located in Tbilisi, on the hill of St. Ilya. This is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
- Abanotubani – presumably here the city of Tbilisi began at sulfur sources.
Self-return to the hotel after the tour. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 3 Budget Georgia tour on May Day
Breakfast in hotel. Mtskheta tour – Mtskheta is an ancient capital of Georgia and its spiritual centre, “second Jerusalem”:
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral – the heart of Mtskheta. It was built in the 11th century on the site of the first in the state Christian church of St. Cidonia, built in the 4th century from wood. In the cathedral, in front of the altar, Georgian kings are buried: the founder of Tbilisi, Vakhtang Gorgasali, the ruler of Kakheti Irakli I, the dynasty of Bagrationi
- The Samtavro Monastery keeps many sacred objects: St. Nina’s bacon (Makvlovani), part of the Life-giving Pillar Svetitskhoveli, miraculous icons of the Mother of God “Iverskaya” and St. Nina, the relics of St. Abybos of Nekres and Shio of Mgvime
- Friary Jvari Monastery stands on Mount Armazi near the old Georgian capital of Mtskheta. And under the mountain, indeed, the rivers Aragvi and Kura are rustling, merging with green streams. According to legend, the holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nino, walking through Georgia with a sermon, put a cross here. And a small church was built on the site of the cross in 545.
Dinner Stop in restaurant (for additional fee). Excursion continuance. Moving to Gori and first stop:
- Stalin’s museum in Gori – one of the most famous museums in Georgia dedicated to thought leader. Stalin’s museum is dedicated to famous leader’s life perspective. Private comfortable armored wagon with luxurious interior such as Venice glass mirror, carved furniture stands near the Museum.
- Last stop in amazing city Uplistsikhe, history goes back three thousand of years. Uplistsikhe is one of the rarest monuments in the world, ancient cave town. Cave town with centuries-long history and many underground tunnels.
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 4 Budget Georgia tour on May Day
Breakfast in the hotel.
Check out. Transfer to Tbilisi airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia!
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on Budget Tour to Georgia on May Day. The prices are given per person.
|2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6 persons|
7 and more
June, July, August
|308 usd||222 usd||255 usd||213 usd||186 usd|
Please contact us
|294 usd||212 usd||240 usd||202 usd|
In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!NOTES:
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT TOUR?
PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU.