Familiarization with Georgia
We want to offer something special for you. Step back in time to discover Georgian history and culture, and experience those influences in the modern world. Private driver and exclusive service at your service.
Visit the best of Georgia. Find great vacation packages, itineraries, hotels and guided day and multiday tours with Abeona Travel Georgia. Book from a wide variety of customizable Georgia Tour Packages and enjoy great deals & discounts offered by verified & trusted partners.
7 days / 6 nights
Kutaisi – Batumi – Kutaisi
Arrival and Meeting in Kutaisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Overnight in Kutaisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Heading off to Kutaisi excursion.
Trip to Kutaisi, city is one of the most ancient city of Georgia, second capital of country, very interesting for its historical points such as temples, historical architectural monuments and ancient monastery, the most of which are under the protection of UNESCO.
- First Stop at Gelati Monastery founded by David IV the Builder in 1106 in the heyday of Georgian State. David the Builder is buried in Gelati, under the arc of the main gate.
- Motsameta Monastery is smothered in greenery, is the one of the bright attraction not only Kutaisi but the whole Georgia. Monastery built on mountain where Georgian princes David and Konstantine Mkheidze refused to accept Islam and were execute by Muslims. Temple was built by Bagrat the Great.
- Furthermore we will visit Bagrat Temple built in the reign of Bagrat III, as a main temple of united Georgian Kingdom and consecrated in honor of Assumption of Virgin in 1003. The temple was considered to be the main state temple for many years. Bagrat Temple play essential role from strategically point of view.
- Furthermore visiting Prometheus Cave, where young man who stole fire from Gods, was chained. Prometheus Cave is a stalactite fairy tale some kilometers in length, with submarine lakes and rivers.
Way back to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Kutaisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Departure to Batumi.
Heading off to sightseeing tour of Batumi; today we will visit historical part of Batumi and walk through the most beautiful embankment of the State. We will visit Church of Saint Nicholas and Piazza Square, Armenian Apostolic Church, an old part of boulevard, narrow city streets and modern sight.
Follow-up we will see one of the most memorable symbol of Batumi moving sculpture Ali and Nino chanting hymn of love. City tour of night Batumi: singing fountains, luminous and water laser-based show will touch our feelings, wide range of water streamlets, long, arched, interweave with each other, reflected in night water surface. Dancing fountains are architectural landmark of the modern Batumi.
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Free days. For additional fee you can visit:
- Mountainous Adjara
- Botanical Garden. Beach holiday on Green Cape
- Saint Trinity Church on Mountain Sameba
- Martvili Canyon
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Check out. Transfer to the airport Batumi.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia!
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on tour Familiarization with Georgia. The prices are given per person.
|2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6 persons|
7 and more
June, July, August
|412 usd||291 usd||369 usd||305 usd|
|Please contact us|
|382 usd||272 usd||339 usd||281 usd|
In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
The program starts in Kutaisi, ends in Batumi. In case if you want to back in Tbilisi additional fee for transportation by comfortable train or bus is 20 USD.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT TOUR?
PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU.
[fc id=’7′ align=’left’][/fc]