Description of 6 days group tour on holiday in Georgia “March 8-th in Tbilisi”
Trip Route: Tbilisi – Signagi – Batumi
Day 1 – Arrive to Tbilisi airport
Arrival and Meeting in Tbilisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Gala Dinner in restaurant. You will taste national cuisine and enjoy live music and Georgian National Dance.
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 2 – Day trip to Sighnaghi
Breakfast in the hotel. Moving to Sighnaghi – city of love is located in Kakheti region, which is consider as a wine region. Signakhi is surrounded by defensive wall with watchtower from you can enjoy fantastic views of the Alazani Valley covered with vineyards and mountain peaks. 2 km far from Signakhi is situated Bodbe monastery, where rest reliquiae of representative of the Enlightenment, equal to the Apostles Nino famous among tourists and pilgrims. Straight after excursion we will head off to wine tasting and dinner.
Completion of the program. Way back to Tbilisi. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 3 – Tour to Batumi from Tbilisi
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out. Moving to Batumi on comfortable train.
Arrival to Batumi. Check in. Day-long and evening Batumi Hop on tour late in the afternoon:
- Saint Nikolay Church one of the ancient churches of Batumi, situated in the heart of old city. Church was built on donation of local citizens with the permission of Turkish authority, who invades Adjara.
- Piazza is one of the main modern sights of Batumi. Locals and Batumi’s guests get hooked on the square built in Venetian style and decorated by ornamental pattern and became a destination of choice for having rest.
- Batumi seaport is a wonderful embankment, decorated with flowers by the sea. You may watch sea-gull flying and feast eyes with the Might Mountains by the hour together.
- Miracle Park is an ideal place for walking through. Park with sculpture and sightseeing appear just in the last several years. Here you may visit Ali and Nino statue, tower of Georgian Alphabet, “I, you and Batumi” sculpture, Lighthouse, Yacht Club and many more
- Batumi Boulevard – Resort City of Batumi is famous not only for its ancient temples and other historical sites but for seacoast Park. Batumi Boulevard extends for 7km and is considered to be one of the amazing places of Batumi. Here you can have a cup of coffee and enjoy to the sound of the sea lapping against the rocks, took a photo near Batumi Colonnade and Summer Theater.
- Europe Square – The main sight of Europe Square is Medea Statue. Statue freshens up memory of history of the Argonauts, who steal Golden Fleece from the king of Colchis. Along with that you may visit Astronomic Hour, Fountain, where local kids are playing, café and restaurants and interesting city architectural points.
Self return to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Day 4 – Free day in Batumi
Breakfast in hotel. Free day.
You may explore city by yourself or to book excursion for additional fee:
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Day 5 – Tour to Tbilisi from Batumi
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out.
Moving to Tbilisi on comfortable train. Day-long and evening Tbilisi hop on city tour:
- Narikala based in IV century fortress, change layout and denomination several time, but still remain a tower of strength for locals
- Mother of Georgia is a monument symbolizing Georgian national character having in one hand, wine bowl with wine to greet those who came as a friend, into another sword – for those who came as an enemy.
- Metekhi Temple – a temple built on a cliff above Kura was the residence of Georgian kings. It was at this temple that Abo Tbilisi, the heavenly patron and defender of Tbilisi, died martyrically.
- Anchiskhati Church is the oldest surviving church in Tbilisi.
- Leselidze Street and Baratashvili Bridge – in the past the street was called the Armenian Bazaar, then it was named after General Konstantin Leselidze. This is the main street of the Old Town. Bridge Baratashvili is considered one of the first bridges of Tbilisi. The bridge offers a beautiful view of Tbilisi.
- Saint Trinity Cathedral is located in Tbilisi, on the hill of St. Ilya. This is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
- Abanotubani – presumably here the city of Tbilisi began at sulfur sources.
Self-return to the hotel after the tour. Overnight in hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 6 – Departure from Tbilisi
Breakfast in the hotel.
Check out. Transfer to Tbilisi airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia!
What your tour price includes?
Want to book 6 days group tour on holiday in Georgia “March 8-th in Tbilisi”?
Do you want to ask a question or book a tour? Use the form “BOOK NOW” or “SEND INQUIRY”