March 8-th in Georgia
Tours on holidays for the best prices from tour operator Abeona Travel. Spend March 8th in Tbilisi very creative and unforgettable way. Give as a keepsake for you and your dearest travelling in an interesting cities of Georgia.
You will receive positive and unforgettable emotions in an international women day not only surrounded by your close ones gather around a holiday table but also while travelling.
You can book the tour in Georgia on our web site. Fill in the following form. First come first served. Make haste or else you will be late.
6 days / 5 nights
Tbilisi – Signagi – Batumi
Arrival and Meeting in Tbilisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Gala Dinner in restaurant. You will taste national cuisine and enjoy live music and Georgian National Dance.
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Moving to Signakhi – city of love is located in Kakheti region, which is consider as a wine region. Signakhi is surrounded by defensive wall with watchtower from you can enjoy fantastic views of the Alazani Valley covered with vineyards and mountain peaks. 2 km far from Signakhi is situated Bodbe monastery, where rest reliquiae of representative of the Enlightenment, equal to the Apostles Nino famous among tourists and pilgrims. Straight after excursion we will head off to wine tasting and dinner.
Completion of the program. Way back to Tbilisi. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out. Moving to Batumi on comfortable train.
Arrival to Batumi. Check in. Day-long and evening Batumi Hop on tour late in the afternoon:
- Saint Nikolay Church one of the ancient churches of Batumi, situated in the heart of old city. Church was built on donation of local citizens with the permission of Turkish authority, who invades Adjara.
- Piazza is one of the main modern sights of Batumi. Locals and Batumi’s guests get hooked on the square built in Venetian style and decorated by ornamental pattern and became a destination of choice for having rest.
- Batumi seaport is a wonderful embankment, decorated with flowers by the sea. You may watch sea-gull flying and feast eyes with the Might Mountains by the hour together.
- Miracle Park is an ideal place for walking through. Park with sculpture and sightseeing appear just in the last several years. Here you may visit Ali and Nino statue, tower of Georgian Alphabet, “I, you and Batumi” sculpture, Lighthouse, Yacht Club and many more
- Batumi Boulevard – Resort City of Batumi is famous not only for its ancient temples and other historical sites but for seacoast Park. Batumi Boulevard extends for 7km and is considered to be one of the amazing places of Batumi. Here you can have a cup of coffee and enjoy to the sound of the sea lapping against the rocks, took a photo near Batumi Colonnade and Summer Theater.
- Europe Square – The main sight of Europe Square is Medea Statue. Statue freshens up memory of history of the Argonauts, who steal Golden Fleece from the king of Colchis. Along with that you may visit Astronomic Hour, Fountain, where local kids are playing, café and restaurants and interesting city architectural points.
Self return to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Breakfast in hotel. Free day.
You may explore city by yourself or to book excursion for additional fee:
- Trip to mountainous Adjara and Gonio Fortress
- Mtirala National Park
- One day trip to Ureki magnetic sand
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out.
Moving to Tbilisi on comfortable train. Day-long and evening Tbilisi hop on city tour:
- Narikala based in IV century fortress, change layout and denomination several time, but still remain a tower of strength for locals
- Mother of Georgia is a monument symbolizing Georgian national character having in one hand, wine bowl with wine to greet those who came as a friend, into another sword – for those who came as an enemy.
- Metekhi Temple – a temple built on a cliff above Kura was the residence of Georgian kings. It was at this temple that Abo Tbilisi, the heavenly patron and defender of Tbilisi, died martyrically.
- Anchiskhati Church is the oldest surviving church in Tbilisi.
- Leselidze Street and Baratashvili Bridge – in the past the street was called the Armenian Bazaar, then it was named after General Konstantin Leselidze. This is the main street of the Old Town. Bridge Baratashvili is considered one of the first bridges of Tbilisi. The bridge offers a beautiful view of Tbilisi.
- Saint Trinity Cathedral is located in Tbilisi, on the hill of St. Ilya. This is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
- Abanotubani – presumably here the city of Tbilisi began at sulfur sources.
Self-return to the hotel after the tour. Overnight in hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Check out. Transfer to Tbilisi airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia!
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on tour March 8-th in Georgia. The prices are given per person.
|2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6 persons||7 and more|
June, July, August
|564 usd||426 usd||487 usd||420 usd||375 usd|
please contact us
|other months||538 usd||400 usd||462 usd||395 usd||350 usd|
In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!NOTES:
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT TOUR?
PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU.
[fc id=’7′ align=’left’][/fc]
In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
- Accomodation in 3-stars hotel including breakfasts
- Transfer from/to the airport
- All transfers during tour
- All mentioned excursions in tour
- Qualified English-speaking guide service
- Entrance tickets
- Welcome dinner in the restaurant
- Rolling on Ferris Wheel viewing Batumi panorama
- Narikala cableway
- City tax
- Insurance (cost from 1 dollar a day per person)
- Lunches and dinners
- Tips to driver and tour guide