Tour to canyons and waterfalls
Tour to canyons and waterfalls is one of the most beautiful excursions in Kutaisi. For a long time, many tourists visited Kutaisi, knowing that there are many historical sights in this city. But only historical. And just recently found canyons made a furor. Now a huge number of tourists visit Kutaisi for the canyons and waterfalls.
Places to visit:
- Today we will visit the city Martvili. The main sight of the city are canyons and waterfalls. Martvili canyon irrigated with the limestone of the Abash River. The canyon consists of two parts, the Upper and Lower ones, which are separated by a shallow canyon, where in the Upper part there is a boating, and in the Lower one may just walk and swim. Even on the hottest summer day it is always cool there.
- Next stop is Okatse canyon. If we can make a boat trip in Martvili Canyon, Okatse Canyon offers stunning bird’s-eye views. From the trail at the height of a 50-storey building you will see a real natural paradise.
- The last stop today is the abandoned city of Nokalakevi. The city ceased to exist in 736, during the invasion of the Arab commander Mervan. There is a belief that the settlement existed still about from XIII century BC., and namely this was the capital of Kolkhida in the understanding of the Greeks where the Argonauts went for the golden fleece. For Georgia, the Archaeopolis is something like Troy.
The completion of schedule. Way back to hotel.
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE
|NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE
Price on a day tour to canyons and waterfalls.
1 -3 pers
|4 – 6 pers
|7 – 14 pers
- In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
- If you want to visit excursion with driver-guide please contact us
- The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
Do you have any questions or would like to book tour? Please use “SEND INQUIRY” or “MAKE BOOKING” form and we will contact you.