Excursion tour in Georgia and Armenia lasts 6 days.
It is the great opportunity to visit 2 countries. The two countries with rich ancient culture, unbelievable nature and centuries-long traditions. You can buy tour on our site.
Write to us or fill the following form. First come first served. Make haste or else you will be late.
6 days / 5 nights
Tbilisi – Mtskheta – Yerevan
Arrival and Meeting in Tbilisi airport.
Transfer to hotel. Check in.
Dinner in restaurant, you can taste national cuisine and enjoy live music and National Georgian Dance (for additional fee)
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 2 meeting of Georgia and Armenia
Breakfast in the hotel. Tbilisi City Tour.
- Narikala based in IV century fortress, change layout and denomination several time, but still remain a tower of strength for locals
- Mother of Georgia is a monument symbolizing Georgian national character having in one hand, wine bowl with wine to greet those who came as a friend, into another sword – for those who came as an enemy.
- The Norashen Armenian Church or the Church of the Annunciation of the Virgin – founded by Sadat in 1467 in recent years became the object of a bitter conflict between the Georgian and Armenian communities that cannot share the Soviet legacy.
- Metekhi Temple – a temple built on a cliff above Kura was the residence of Georgian kings. It was at this temple that Abo Tbilisi, the heavenly patron and defender of Tbilisi, died martyrically.
- Anchiskhati Church is the oldest surviving church in Tbilisi.
- Leselidze Street and Baratashvili Bridge – in the past the street was called the Armenian Bazaar, then it was named after General Konstantin Leselidze. This is the main street of the Old Town. Bridge Baratashvili is considered one of the first bridges of Tbilisi. The bridge offers a beautiful view of Tbilisi.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral is located in Tbilisi, on the hill of St. Ilya. This is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
- Abanotubani – presumably here the city of Tbilisi began at sulfur sources.
Self-return to the hotel after the city tour. Overnight in hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 3 meeting of Georgia and Armenia
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out. Mtskheta city tour – Mtskheta is an ancient capital of Georgia and its spiritual centre, “second Jerusalem”
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral – the heart of Mtskheta. It was built in the 11th century on the site of the first in the state Christian church of St. Cidonia, built in the 4th century from wood. In the cathedral, in front of the altar, Georgian kings are buried: the founder of Tbilisi, Vakhtang Gorgasali, the ruler of Kakheti Irakli I, the dynasty of Bagrationi
- The Samtavro Monastery keeps many sacred objects: St. Nina’s bacon (Makvlovani), part of the Life-giving Pillar Svetitskhoveli, miraculous icons of the Mother of God “Iverskaya” and St. Nina, the relics of St. Abybos of Nekres and Shio of Mgvime
- Friary Jvari Monastery stands on Mount Armazi near the old Georgian capital of Mtskheta. And under the mountain, indeed, the rivers Aragvi and Kura are rustling, merging with green streams. According to legend, the holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nino, walking through Georgia with a sermon, put a cross here. And a small church was built on the site of the cross in 545.
Transfer to the railway station. Departure to Yerevan.
Day 4 meeting of Georgia and Armenia
Arrival to Yerevan early in the morning. Trip will lead to paganish temple of Garni, built in I century by Armenian king Trdat the first and dedicated to The God of Sun Mikhra. According to history, the temple was built by funds of Roman Emperor Heron. Azat river gorge is famous by its basaltic column produced due to volcanic scoria stream.
Next Stop is Gegard (IV century) monastery complex itemized by UNESCO in the world cultural heritage. The full denomination is Gegardavank, verbally “glave monastery”. Denomination originates from Jesus Glave (Longin Glave), which Romanian warrior Longin plunge into Jesus Christ. Glave is preserved in treasure house of Echmiadzin Cathedral Temple
Way back to Yerevan. Check in. Furthermore walking through Erevan city; Architecture of Erevan is original. Today’s Erevan is city which combines different architecture styles with green avenue and fountains. We will get acquainting with following sight of Erevan: Great Cascade (museum in the open air), France Square, Opera and Ballet Theater, Northern Avenue, Republic Square.
Overnight in the hotel in Yerevan.
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day.
You can explore the city solely or book an additional excursion for additional fee:
Overnight in the hotel in Yerevan.
Day 6 meeting of Georgia and Armenia
Breakfast in hotel
Check out. Transfer to Yerevan airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again!
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
|Included in Georgia:|
Included in Yerevan:
Price on tour in Georgia and Armenia. The prices are given per person.
In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
NOTE: The program starts in Tbilisi, ends in Yerevan. In case if you want to back in Tbilisi additional fee for transportation by comfortable train or bus is 50 USD.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.