Trip to Mtskheta Gori Uplistsikhe
Trip to Mtskheta Gori Uplistsikhe – this is an unusual tour, which will bring you a lot of pleasure. The ancient capital of Georgia keeps many interesting secrets. Why does our guests and guides love Mtskheta? Because sights of Mtskheta are the most interesting and amazing. And because the nature here is wild and untouched.
Trip to Mtskheta Gori Uplistsikhe from Tbilisi will allow you to look into the most beautiful temples of this historic city. How can you return home without visiting the most important treasure of Georgia.
Prices for tours in Georgia can be very different – depending on their duration, cognition, the number of tourists in the group. Group tours and private tours in Tbilisi in English, we offer with our English-speaking qualified guides.
Places to visit:
- Svetitskhoveli Cathedral* is the heart of Mtskheta. It was built in the 11th century on the site of the first Christian church in the state, the church of St. Cidonia, built from wood in the 4th century. The founder of Tbilisi, Vakhtang Gorgasali, the ruler of Kakheti Irakli the First, the dynasty of Bagrationi – Georgian kings are buried in the cathedral, in front of the chancel.
- Jvari Monastery* is the friary, stands on Mount Armazi near the old Georgian capital of Mtskheta. The Rivers Aragvi and Kura, indeed, are rustling, merging with green streams under the mountain. According to the legend, the holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nino, walking through Georgia with a preaching, put a cross here and a small church was built on the site of the cross in 545.
- The Museum of Stalin* is a house museum telling visitors about the life of the “father of the nations”.
- Uplistsikhe*– one of the rarest monuments in the world – the oldest city-fortress. Cave city with a long history and a lot of underground tunnels.
The completion of schedule. Way back to hotel.
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on day trip to Mtskheta Gori Uplistsikhe from Tbilisi
1 – 3 pers
|4 – 6 pers||7 – 14 pers|
- In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
- If you want to visit excursion with driver-guide please contact us
- The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
Do you have any questions or would like to book tour? Please use “SEND INQUIRY” or “MAKE BOOKING” form and we will contact you