Saint Valentines’ Day in Georgia
Excursion tour on Saint Valentine’s Day in Georgia. Spend 4 unforgettable days in atmosphere of love and joy. To buy tour “Saint Valentines’ Day in Georgia” is possible on our web site while filling the following form.
Every day will be full with unforgettable impressions as Georgia is the most romantic and beautiful country.
4 days/ 3 nights
Arrival and Meeting in Tbilisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Dinner in restaurant, you will taste national cuisine and enjoy live music and Georgian National Dances.
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Mtskheta and Tbilisi city tour:
- Svetitskhoveli Temple built in 11 century is heart of Mtskheta. Temple is raised on a place where the first wooden Saint Sydonia Orthodox church was built in 4th century. Following Georgian kings buried in temple, before shrine: Vakhtang Gorgasali founder of Tbilisi, Irakli the first ruler of Kakheti, Bagrationi Dynasty.
- Samtavro Monastery reposit many sanctuary: thicket of brambles of Saint Nino (Makvlovani), Svetitskhoveli life-giving pillar, «Iveria» Holy Virgin and Saint Nino wonderworking icons, reliquiae of Saint Abybos Nekressian and Shio of Mgvime
- Friary Jvari Monastery stands on Mount Armazi near the old Georgian capital of Mtskheta. And under the mountain, indeed, the rivers Aragvi and Kura are rustling, merging with green streams. According to legend, the holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nino, walking through Georgia with a sermon, put a cross here. And a small church was built on the site of the cross in 545.
Dinner in restaurant (for additional fee). Way back to Tbilisi.
- Narikala based in IV century fortress, change layout and denomination several time, but still remain a tower of strength for locals
- Mother of Georgia is a monument symbolizing Georgian national character having in one hand, wine bowl with wine to greet those who came as a friend, into another sword – for those who came as an enemy.
- Metekhi Temple – a temple built on a cliff above Mtkvari was the residence of Georgian kings. It was at this temple that Abo Tbilisi, the heavenly patron and defender of Tbilisi, died martyrically.
- Leselidze Street and Baratashvili Bridge – in the past the street was called the Armenian Bazaar, then it was named after General Konstantin Leselidze. This is the main street of the Old Town. Bridge Baratashvili is considered one of the first bridges of Tbilisi. The bridge offers a beautiful view of Tbilisi.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral is located in Tbilisi, on the hill of St. Ilya. This is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
- Abanotubani – presumably here the city of Tbilisi began at sulfur sources.
Way back to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel. Moving to Signakhi – city of love is located in Kakheti region, which is consider as a wine region. Signakhi is surrounded by defensive wall with watchtower from you can enjoy fantastic views of the Alazani Valley covered with vineyards and mountain peaks. 2 km far from Signakhi is situated Bodbe monastery, where rest reliquiae of representative of the Enlightenment, equal to the Apostles Nino famous among tourists and pilgrims. Straight after excursion we will head off to wine tasting and dinner.
Completion of the program. Way back to Tbilisi. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in the hotel
Check out. Transfer to the airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia!
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on tour Saint Valentine’s Day in Georgia. The prices are given per person.
|2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6 persons|
7 and more
June, July, August
|407 usd||300 usd||328 usd||279 usd||247 usd|
Please contact us
|392 usd||290 usd||312 usd||267 usd||237 usd|
In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!NOTES:
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT TOUR?
PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU.
[fc id=’7′ align=’left’][/fc]