Trip to Sighnaghi and Bodbe
Trip to Sighnaghi and Bodbe – trip to the city of love, city of a fairytale in a surroundings of Alazani valley and Caucasus mountains. Sighnaghi may be proud of its fresh air, constructive architecture and natural wine. Thousands of tourists are visiting the town all year around to walk on small streets in Italian style and to feel a sense of freedom and love soaring in the air. SIGHNAGHI AND BODBE
Sighnaghi is unique, its a rising star of Georgia. Niko Pirosmani an artist gifted a million Scarlet roses to his sweetheart namely in Sighnaghi, which were caroled there after by Alla Pugacheva. Next point is the most wonderful sight of Sighnaghi a Saint Nino monastery which is located in Bodbe.
Places to visit:
- Sighnaghi fortress* is the one of the largest castles of Georgia, surrounded by fortress walls and 28 watchtowers overlooking the Alazani valley. Fortress reigned over Sighnaghi and linked up with the great wall of China.
- St. Nino* relics are rest in the Orthodox monastery of Bodbe.
- Temple of Zavulon and Sosana (St. Nino’s parents) is located over the St. Nino spring, which is a small construction from bricks and below it there is a pool where one’s may swim.
- Dinner and wine tasting – it is possible to taste Georgian wine and national cuisine for an additional payment.
The completion of schedule. Way back to hotel.
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on day trip to Sighnaghi and Bodbe from Tbilisi
1 – 3 pers
|4 – 6 pers||7 – 14 pers|
- In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
- If you want to visit excursion with driver-guide please contact us
- The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
Do you have any questions or would like to book tour? Please use “SEND INQUIRY” or “MAKE BOOKING” form and we will contact you