Spring colours of Georgia
Discover the country with the history of thousand years in our excursion tour Spring Colours of Georgia. Join small group tours to explore cities of Georgia, its beautiful sights and historical parts.
We offers low group rates, tailor-made tours for individual travelers. Choose best tours & profitable conditions from tour operator Abeona Travel Georgia.
We will organize an amazing holiday for you and your family.
8 nights / 7 nights
Kutaisi – Gori – Mtskheta – Tbilisi – Signakhi – Batumi – Kutaisi.
Arrival and Meeting in Kutaisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
Overnight in the hotel in Kutaisi.
Day 2 Spring Colours
Breakfast in the hotel. Departure from Kutaisi. Sightseeing Tour:
- Uplistsikhe – an ancient rock-hewn town, which played a significant role in Georgian history.
Moving to Mtskheta:
- Jvari or stated another way monastery of holy crest, hymned in Lermontov’s poem “Mtsiri”. Jvari is a symbol of rough history of Georgia. Monastery Jvari is uplifted over tower rock, and is in harmony with nature. Kura and Aragvi are plashing in the bottom which interflows in a unitary whole.
- Svetitskhoveli is the one of main temples of Georgian Eparchy, foundation was laid in 11 century, temple is considered to be the largest temples of the country. For a long time kings where crowned and followed to his grave in Svetitskhoveli, consequently temple was considered to be necropolis.
Arrival to Tbilisi. Check in. After a little break moving to sightseeing tour to Tbilisi: Liberty Square, Bridge of Peace, Leselidze Street, an old part of city, ascending to Narikala fortress by cable railway, Metekhi temple, Abanotubani with sulfur baths and many more….
Dinner in restaurant in the evening, you will try national cuisine and enjoy live music and Georgian national dance (for additional fee).
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 3 Spring Colours
Breakfast in the hotel. Moving to Signakhi city of love is located in Kakheti region, which is consider as a wine region. Signakhi is surrounded by defensive wall with watchtower from you can enjoy fantastic views of the Alazani Valley covered with vineyards and mountain peaks. 2 km far from Signakhi is situated Bodbe monastery, where rest reliquiae of representative of the Enlightenment, equal to the Apostles Nino famous among tourists and pilgrims. Straight after excursion we will head off to wine tasting and dinner.
Completion of the program. Way back to Tbilisi. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 4 Spring Colors
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day. You may explore city by yourself or to book excursion for additional fee:
- David Garedji Monastery Complex
- Cave town Uplistsikhe
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi
Day 5 Spring Colors
Breakfast in the hotel. Travelling from Tbilisi by comfortable train. Arrival to Batumi by early afternoon. Check in.
A walk through the city of Batumi visiting following sights:
- Saint Nicholas Church one of the ancient churches of Batumi, situated in the heart of old city. Church was built on donation of local citizens with the permission of Turkish authority, who invades Adjara.
- Piazza is one of the main modern sights of Batumi. Locals and Batumi’s guests get hooked on the square built in Venetian style and decorated by ornamental pattern and became a destination of choice for having rest.
- Batumi seaport is a wonderful embankment, decorated with flowers by the sea. You may watch sea-gull flying and feast eyes with the Might Mountains by the hour together.
- Miracle Park is an ideal place for walking through. Park with sculpture and sightseeing appear just in the last several years. Here you may visit Ali and Nino statue, tower of Georgian Alphabet, “I, you and Batumi” sculpture, Lighthouse, Yacht Club and many more
- Batumi Boulevard – Resort City of Batumi is famous not only for its ancient temples and other historical sites but for seacoast Park. Batumi Boulevard extends for 7km and is considered to be one of the amazing places of Batumi. Here you can have a cup of coffee and enjoy to the sound of the sea lapping against the rocks, took a photo near Batumi Colonnade and Summer Theater.
- Europe Square – The main sight of Europe Square is Medea Statue. Statue freshens up memory of history of the Argonauts, who steal Golden Fleece from the king of Colchis. Along with that you may visit Astronomic Hour, Fountain, where local kids are playing, café and restaurants and interesting city architectural points.
Self return to the hotel. Night in hotel in Batumi
Breakfast in the hotel. You can explore the city solely or book an additional excursion for additional fee:
- Trip to Mountainous Adjara and Gonio fortress
- Mtirala National Protection Area
- One day trip to Ureki magnetic sand
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Day 7 Spring Colours
Breakfast in the hotel early in the morning.
Departure to Kutaisi. Excursion in Kutaisi.
- Gelati Monastery is historical architectural complex consisting of some temples, academy and library, Monastery was asset of Imperial court where religious sanctuary were stored
- Motsameta Monastery is one of the most beautiful monasteries between mountains. At the base of Monastery Rapid River Rioni flows. According to legend here were executed Georgian dukes David and Konstantine Mkheidze, who refused to accept Islamism.
- Prometheus Cave was originated by nature, unbelievable beauty stalactite and stalagmite cave. Excursion boats ply through cave subsurface rivers.
Then follows Evening excursion in Night Kutaisi visiting Bagrat Temple
- Bagrat Temple is important temple from historical point of view. David the builder, one of the famous kings of Georgia, was crowned in this temple
Overnight in the hotel in Kutaisi.
Day 8 Spring Colours
Breakfast in hotel
Check out. Transfer to the airport.
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia!
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on tour Spring colours of Georgia. The prices are given per person.
|2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6 persons||7 and more|
June, July, August
|715 usd||510 usd||583 usd||486 usd||422 usd||Please contact us|
|Other months||682 usd||488 usd||548 usd||458 usd||398 usd|
In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!NOTES:
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT TOUR?
PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU.
[fc id=’7′ align=’left’][/fc]