Trip to Tbilisi from Batumi
During a trip to Tbilisi from Batumi you can visit a lot of attractions, including: old Tbilisi, Narikala fortress and monasteries. If you are bored with sunbathing on the beach, a trip to Tbilisi from Batumi can be made a two-day, by combining it with another excursion or just walking around Tbilisi.
Tbilisi is iridescent and warm, ancient and modern, where each street is native and familiar. Ruined by raids and set on fire by the barbarians, you rose from the ashes seducing new conquerors to their bitter defeats. You are the “magic land” of Pushkin, the beloved city of Lermontov, the bright impression of Tolstoy, the “homeland” of Gorky, the creative path of Mayakovsky, Yesenin, Pasternak, Chekhov and Paustovsky, the abode of Tchaikovsky, Mandelstam, Aivazovsky, Repin, Rubinstein, Vasnetsov, Vereshchagin, Shalyapin ….
We offer tours in Georgia at low prices. Just send an inquiry. We will contact you within one working day, to provide full information.
Today we will visit: TBILISI FROM BATUMI
- Narikala* – an ancient symbol of Tbilisi, which was established in the 4th century and was known as Shuris-tsikhe (Invidious Fort). We also call Narikala the Mother Fortress of Tbilisi.Narikala offers the guests the best panoramas of Tbilisi.
- Mother of Georgia* – most famous woman in Tbilisi. Kartlis Deda situated at the important crossroads where Europe meets Asia. Sculpture of a woman in Georgian national dress symbolizes the Georgian national character. In her left hand she holds a bowl of wine to greet those who come as friends. And in her right hand is a sword for those who come as enemies.
- Metekhi Church* – was built by the Georgian king St Demetrius II in 1278–1284. The Temple is standing close to the edge of the rocky bank of the Kura. Metelhi was the fortress and the residence of Georgian kings. Under the vaults of Metekhi temple the first Georgian martyr – St. Shushanik killed by her fire worshipper husband in the 5 th century AD was buried.
- Anchiskhati Basilica* – is one of the oldest Georgian Orthodox church’s located in Old Town of Tbilisi. The history of this church dates back to the 6 century. The church was built by the King Dachi of Iberia (circa 522-534) who had made Tbilisi his capital.
- Baratashvili Bridge and Leselidze street* – over the Mtkvari River in Tbilisi is decorated with bronze figures and is often referred to as the Bridge of Love, in reference to its name, honoring the Georgian romanticism poet Nikoloz Baratashvili. We will walk in the central street in old town.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral* – commonly known as Sameba it is the main cathedral of Georgian Orthodox Church. Cathedral is the third highest Cathedral in the world and the symbol of new Georgia.
- Abanotubani* – the ancient district of Tbilisi, known for its sulfuric baths. Abanotubani is the place, where according to legend, King Vakhtang Gorgasali’s falcon fell, leading to the discovery of the hot springs and, subsequently the founding of a new capital.
Optional, the program can be completed in one of Tbilisi’s national restaurants.
The Georgian feast will unfold before you like a poem, like a tablecloth, like a performance in a variety of acts. We can not describe this, it has to be experienced.
Description: TBILISI FROM BATUMI
- Departure to Tbilisi is possible preferably with early booking by an individual transport, train or a comfortable bus.
- Optional, you can order any excursion program in Tbilisi.
- Optional, it is possible to book a hotel with the following continuation of the excursion program.
The completion of schedule. Way back to hotel.
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on a day trip to Tbilisi from Batumi.
|1 – 3 pers||4 – 6 pers||7 – 14 pers|
- In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
- The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
Do you have any questions or would like to book tour? Please use “SEND INQUIRY” or “MAKE BOOKING” form and we will contact you.