Tbilisi city tour and georgian brendy
Short sightseeing tour of Tbilisi with visiting Sarajishvili Cognac Factory How much do you know about the history of Georgian brandy? We are ready to tell you fascinating stories about the most benevolent Maecenas of Georgia, who spent most of his money on charity. This fascinating history dates back to the end of the 19th century and is associated with the name of David Sarajishvili. Feel the spirit of the past years with a glass of a fragrant, amber drink. Accompanied by the chief technologist you will pass through the paradise of the most famous cognac factory in Georgia.
Place to visit: THE HISTORY OF GEORGIAN BRENDY
- Narikala – city-fortress was founded in IV century, several times changed its name and appearance, but always remained a reliable support for the local residents. As some researchers suggest the narrow loopholes of the fortress was founded by Alexander the Great, wherefrom you can see the history itself and these formidable guards remember a lot.
- Kartlis Deda, meaning “Mother of a Georgian” – the statue is symbolizing the Georgian national character. In the one hand of Mother of a Georgian is a bowl of wine for greeting those who came as a friend, in another sword – for those who came as an enemy.
- Metekhi church – built on a cliff above Mtkvari, the temple was the residence of Georgian kings. The heavenly angel and defender of Tbilisi Abo Tbileli, died martyrically namely near this church.
- The Holy Trinity Cathedral – located in Tbilisi, on the hill of St. Ilya. This is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church. The largest and the most modern Cathedral of Tbilisi, which is visible from any historical part of the city.
- Abanotubani is a narrow ravine between the mountain and the Narikala fortress. The city of Tbilisi took its origin presumably from here, at the sulfur springs.
- Brandy factory Sarajishvili – tour of cognac demesne, which contain 16 thousand oak barrels with alcohol endurance of different years.
- VS tour – you will enjoy the samples of brandy 5*and VS.
- VSOP tour – covers tasting of excellent brandy samples 5*,
- VS and VSOP. XO tour – covers tasting the samples of brandy 5*,
- VS, VSOP and XO. VIP tour – in case if you will choose this tour, will try 30-year-old brandy.
Touring times: Monday-Friday from 10:00 to 18:00 Saturday-Sunday 11:00-15:00
The completion of schedule. Way back to hotel.
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on “Tbilisi city tour and georgian brendy”
1 – 3 pers
|4 – 6 pers||7 – 14 pers|
In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
- If you want to visit excursion with driver-guide please contact us
- The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
Do you have any questions or would like to book tour? Please use “SEND INQUIRY” or “MAKE BOOKING” form and we will contact you