Trip to Batumi from Tbilisi
Trip to Batumi from Tbilisi – there’s a little something for everyone, from arts and food to national parks and sunny beaches. Batumi is a pearl of the Black Sea; it attracts tourists and travelers, giving in return warmth and hospitality. It is possible to say with confidence. “Yes I was there, but I saw everything” in case when having learned and examined all the sights of the sunny city. It is impossible to get acquainted with Batumi during one day.
But we will try to show you one of the most important sights of Batumi. We will visit:
- The Church of St. Nicholas* is a historical church in the heart of Batumi, built by the Greeks around 1865.
- Piazza is a relatively new object and one of the most interesting one, it is a small piece of Italy in the heart of Batumi, similar to St. Mark’s Square in Venice.
- Batumi seaport* – the building of the present Marine Station was built in 1962 by the architects Novakov and Kremlyakov. It is still considered to be one of the symbols of Old Batumi.
- Miracle Park and Lighthouse* – the history of the lighthouse in the Batumi sea port originates from the Turkish governing body in Adjara.
- Ali and Nino* – a moving sculpture on the quay in Batumi one of the brightest and most memorable sights of the Black Sea resort of Georgia. According to an opinion of the guests of Batumi, “Ali and Nino” is a monument of true love, which knows no boundaries and prejudices.
- Boulevard* – the resort city of Batumi is famous not only with its ancient temples and other historical sights, but also with the Seaside Park, and even the inhabitants of the city more often call him the boulevard.
Further moving to Sarpi, to the Georgian-Turkish border, where we will visit: TRIP TO BATUMI FROM TBILISI
- The Apsaros fortress or the Gonio fortress* is one of the oldest fortresses located 12 km far from Batumi. According to the ancient Greek legend, the name Apsaros comes from the myth of the Argonauts. The fortress was a powerful citadel of the Roman and later Byzantine Empire due to its good location. The rich history of the fortress still keeps many secrets and mysteries. It attracts scientists and archaeologists from all over the world.
- Not far from the Georgian-Turkish border there is a small waterfall and a statue of St. Andrew the First-Called. According to tradition, he built here the first temple and ordained the first priests.
Note: TRIP TO BATUMI FROM TBILISI
- Departure to Batumi is possible in case of ordering individual transport, by train, comfortable bus; pre-booked option is the most preferable.
- If you want, you can order any excursion program from Batumi.
- If you wish, it is possible to book a hotel with the subsequent extension of the excursion program.
The completion of schedule. Way back to hotel.
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on day trip to Batumi from Tbilisi.
1 – 3 pers
|4 – 6 pers||7 – 14 pers|
- In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
- If you want to visit excursion with driver-guide please contact us
- The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
Do you have any questions or would like to book tour? Please use “SEND INQUIRY” or “MAKE BOOKING” form and we will contact you