Autonomous Republic of Adjara – is a historical, geographical and political-administrative region in the extreme south-west of Georgia. Sanatorium-treatment facilities are located in the seaside area mostly founded in the Soviet era. There are mountain resorts. The area of the territory is 2899 km ². The population is 382 400.
- Batumi is a city and port in Georgia, on the Black Sea coast, the capital of Adjara Autonomous Republic, and the main tourist center of modern Georgia.
- Kobuleti is a resort of Adjara, Georgia, 21 km north of Batumi and located on the Black Sea coast in a zone of subtropical climate. Center of Kobuleti district. The population is 18.6 thousand people.
- Keda is a city-type settlement in Adjara, the center of the Ked Municipality. It is located on the Adzharitskali river (tributary of the Chorokh river), 41 km east of Batumi. The population is 20 024 people.
- Makhindzhauri is a city-type settlement (daba) in the Khelvachauri municipality of Adjara, Georgia. In the village on the Natanebi-Batumi line there is the railway station which is the main passenger station of Batumi. In Makhindzhauri there is a climatic and balneological resort.
- Khelvachauri is a city-type settlement in Georgia. It is the center of the Khelvachauri municipality of Adjara Autonomous Republic. The population is 6 143.
- Khulo is a city-type settlement (daba) in Adjara, Georgia. Center of the Khulo Municipality. The village is located 87 km from the railway station of Batumi.
- Avenue of Heroes
- Ardagan Lake and Singing Fountains
- The bicycle path in Batumi
- House of Justice
- Cableway Argo
- Summer Theater
- Sea port
- Accomodation near Boulevard
- Dancing Fountains
- Gvara Fortress
- Gonio-Apsaros Fortress
- Petra Fortress
- The fortress Tamara or Tamaris-tsikhe
- Khihani Fortress
- Adjara Museum of Art
- Batumi Archaeological Museum
- Mehmed Abashidze Museum
- Sheriff Khimshiashvili house-museum
- Khariton Akhvlediani Adjara State Museum
- Machakhela Historical-Ethnographic Museum
- Nobel Brothers Batumi Technological Museum
- Ethnographic Museum “Borjgalo”
- Ali and Nino
- Tower of the Georgian alphabet
- University of Higher Technologies
- Chacha Fountain or Chacha Tower
List of religious places of Adjara:
- Armenian Apostolic Church
- The Archangel Church in Chakvi
- Military Cathedral of St. Alexander Nevsky
- Resurrection temple in the village of Dagva
- Catholic Church of the Holy Spirit
- The Cathedral in Khinotsmida
- Batumi Mosques
- Transfiguration temple in Akhalsheni
- Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Skhalta Monastery
- The Church of All Saints
- Temple of St. George in Achkva
- The Church of St. Constantine and Helena
- Church of the Holy Trinity
- Church of St. Blessed Queen Tamara
- Church of St. Barbara
- Church of St. George
- Church of St. Ilya the Prophet
- Church of Saint Nicholas
- Saint Nino Church
- Church of Joachim and Anna
- The Church of Tetrosani
Autonomous Republic of Adjara
Do you have any questions or would you like to visit sight?
Please fill in the following form and we will contact you
[fc id=’7′ align=’left’][/fc]