Guria is a Modern administrative region and historical region in the West of Georgia. The administrative centre and largest city is Tbilisi. Administratively, Guria consists of three districts. The area is 2033 km2. The population of 140 to 300.
- Ozurgeti is a city in the West of Georgia. A population is about 23 700 people. The city is located on the Natanebi river. And the Batumi – Samtredia highway passes through the city. The 18 km long railway branch is connected to the Samtredia – Batumi line of the Georgian railway.
- Lanchkhuti is a city in Georgia, in the southern part of the Colchis lowland. The population of Lanchkhuti is 9,021 people.
- Chokhatauri – urban-type settlement in Georgia, situated 310 km to the West of Tbilisi in the valley of the river Supsa. The administrative center of Chokhatauri region that includes 60 towns. Not far from Chokhatauri is a Spa resort with a source of mineral water Nabeglavi, similar in chemical composition to the “Borjomi”, as well as the mountain resort of Bakhmaro, known for its unique wooden houses on stilts.
Monasteries and temples:
- Jikheti Monastery
- Jumati Monastery
- Shemokmedi monastery complex
- Udabno Monastery
- Likhauri Church
- St George Church in Guria
Do you have any questions?
Please fill in the following form and we will contact you.
[fc id=’7′ align=’left’][/fc]