Trip to Trabzon from Batumi
Trip to Trabzon from Batumi is an absolute must-do on a trip from Georgia. Sometimes while visiting some places the heart freezes with an admiration. One of these places can be called the city of Trabzon, which was formerly called Trapezund. The city is located on the territory that once belonged to Georgia and was located on the Great Silk Road. The appearance of this city is still famous for its charming mix of religions, languages and cultures. Despite the fact that there are beaches in Trabzon, the city is more interesting, as a sightseeing place.
We will visit today:
- Ataturk Palace – built 100 years ago, is now converted to a museum, where a collection of furniture and paintings, luxury and decoration of the palace is presented.
- The Aya-Sophia cathedral is the main decoration of the city, an outstanding monument of late Byzantine architecture with well-preserved Byzantine frescoes. Reorganized after 1461 in the mosque, the cathedral later stand a few more reconstructions. It was used as an arsenal and a hospital. In 1957-1964 an international group of restorers literally saved the building from destruction and restored many frescoes.
- The city fort – Ortakhisar Castle in the Old Town and the Upper Citadel are certainly deserve an attention.
- Avrasya-Pazar is a city market in the city center where you can buy souvenirs, stroll through narrow streets and drink real Turkish coffee in the shade of trees.
The completion of schedule. Way back to hotel.
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on a day trip to Trabzon from Batumi.
|2 pers||3 pers|
- In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
- Only individual trip to Trabzon from Batumi is possible with english-speaking guide
- The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
Do you have any questions or would like to book tour? Please use “SEND INQUIRY” or “MAKE BOOKING” form and we will contact you.