Trip to Kakheti from Tbilisi
The town of Signagi – “the smallest of the big” cities of Kakheti, stands on the mountain terraces, along which the medieval climbing and descending streets are twisted. A huge number of historical temples and monasteries surrounds a small town and at the bottom of Signagi Alazani valley inflow with the snow-capped peaks of the Caucasus Mountains.
Places to visit:
- Telavi – the city where Mimino lives, we will get through the inimitable beauty of the Gombori Pass.
- Medieval Academy of Ikalto* – founded in the 6th century by the Simeon students. The poet Shota Rustaveli studied here.
- Tsinandali* homestead is a museum of Prince Alexander Chavchavadze. We will try the nominal wine and get acquainted with the methods of Kakhetian winemaking.
- Alaverdi* – until the beginning of the 21st century the highest cathedral in Georgia was Cathedral of St. George Alaverdi (11th century) which was the religious and political center of Kakheti.
- The royal fortress of Gremi* (16th century) amazes with grandeur and strict beauty.
- Signagi is a city of love, a small Italy in the heart of Georgia, which will leave in your heart the most pleasant impressions.
- The Bodbe* nunnery is the burial place of the Enlightener of Georgia, Equal-to-the-Apostles St. Nino, thanks to which Georgia has become a Christian country since 319.
The completion of schedule. Way back to hotel.
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on day trip to Kakheti from Tbilisi.
1 – 3 pers
|4 – 6 pers||7 – 14 pers|
- In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
- If you want to visit excursion with driver-guide please contact us
- The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
Do you have any questions or would like to book tour? Please use “SEND INQUIRY” or “MAKE BOOKING” form and we will contact you