“Qimerioni” wines is a new brand in the Georgian wine market. All the activities of the company aimed at the creation and production of special high-quality wines, both traditional and European method.
The name of the company – “Qimerioni” is associated with the artistic cafe, which opened in Tiflis in December 1919. In this cafe for many years gathered outstanding representatives of Georgian and not only Georgian art, which to some extent influenced the further direction of Georgian art.
Qimerioni wines is made from the basic traditional Georgian grape varieties Saperavi, the Company Camerinelli, Kari.
The vineyards owned by the company are located in the village of Chumlaki in the Kakhetian region of Georgia. The grapes harvested here, thanks to modern technology and our uncompromising approach to wine production, allows us to create products that convey the centuries-old traditions of the Georgian people’s relationship with viticulture and wine, as well as aimed at the future of this industry.
In addition to wine, the company produces two types of high-quality traditional Georgian “Chacha”.
- ALASKARI (RKATSITELI, KISI) – this wine is made from Georgian grape varieties – “Rkatsiteli” and “Kiss”. It has a light straw greenish color. It has a light pleasant aroma and taste of wild flowers and grass. Alaskari is recommended to drink with different salads. The temperature of tasting a 10 -14гр.
- ANGURI (RKATSITELI, MTSVANE) – made from selected varieties of Georgian grapes “Rkatsiteli” and “Mtsvane”. It has a light straw greenish color and a balanced, delicate fruit aroma that remains long after tasting. Recommended to drink with fish and legkimi dishes. Tasting temperature 8-12gr.
- CHKER (SAPERAVI: Aged in oak barrels) – Unique wine – CHKER is made from the most advanced Georgian grape variety – “Saperavi”, which is widespread in Kakheti. This wine has a dark garnet color. During the tasting dynamically replace each other smells of blueberries, peppers, blackberries, which give the wine an additional personality and originality. Suitable for fried meat. Tasting temperature 16-18 gr.
- LILE (PREMIUM RKATSITELI) – this unique semi-sweet wine is made from Georgian varieties “Rkatsiteli”, the color of light straw. It has a pleasant, sweet, stable taste. It is used with different desserts and sweets. The temperature of tasting a 10-14гр.
- MARULA (RKATSITELI) – Marula is made from the oldest Georgian traditional grape variety – “Rkatsiteli”, which is carefully selected before harvesting. A wine has light – straw color. The wine is soft, harmonious and airy, which causes a constant desire to drink it with salads, fish or meat. The temperature of tasting of 10-12 g.
- USAHELAURI (USAHELAURI) is Made from the rare grape variety Usahelauri. The wine has a dark ruby color. The wine stands out for its characteristic aromas and berry tones, which are easily felt in its pleasant sweetness and velvet tones. It is used with different desserts. Usaxelauriдегустирования temperature 12 – 14 °C.
- MUKUZANI (SAPERAVI) – is Made of the most advanced Georgian grape variety – “Saperavi”, which is widespread in Kakheti. The wine has the color of a dark pomegranate. It is characterized by saturation, elegance and balance. During the tasting, soft tannins are felt, the rich taste of berries and aromas characteristic of this variety. Suitable for fried meat and cheese platter. Tasting temperature 14 -16 °C.
- KINDZMARAULI (SAPERAVI) – Dark garnet colour with a semi-sweet wine Kindzmarauli is made from the common in Kakheti region Georgian grape varieties – “Saperavi”. Dark red with a lilac tinge. Silky, complex palate with pronounced notes of cherry, BlackBerry and plum perfect harmony with the soft tartness; long clean and complex finish.
- TSINANDALI (RKATSITELI, MTSVANE) – is Made of selected Georgian grape varieties – “Rkatsiteli” and “Mtsvane”. It has a light straw color. At the first tasting stands out soft taste and harmonious nature of the wine, full of light, delicate aromas of ripe fruit. It is recommended to use with fish dishes and salads. Tasting temperature 10 -12°C.
- KHVANCHKARA (ALEKSANDROULI and mujuretuli) – Made of the most common Georgia varieties Aleksandrouli and mujuretuli. The wine has the color of a dark pomegranate. The taste of strawberries is accompanied by tones of dried fruits, pomegranate and caramel. At the same time, the wine is sufficiently lively acidity to maintain a pleasant freshness and harmony of taste. It is used with different desserts. The tasting temperature is 12 -14 °C.
- ALAZANI VALLEY (RKATSITELI, MTSVANE) – White semi-sweet wine made from Georgian varieties – “Rkatsiteli”, “Mtsvane” and from other white grapes. The wine has a mild flavor and is used with different desserts. The tasting temperature is 12-14°C. it has a light straw, green color.
- ALAZANI VALLEY RED (SAPERAVI) is a semi-sweet Red Georgian wine made from variety “Saperavi”. It has a red, garnet color. During the wine tasting, the taste of blackberries, cherries and forest pears stand out. The wine is characterized by a balanced sweet aroma and a mild taste. It is used with different desserts. Tasting temperature 12 – 14°C.
- ROSE (SAPERAVI) – Dry rose wine is made from grapes – “Saperavi”. It is used with salads and light dishes. The tasting temperature is 10 -12 °C. its color range ranges from pale pink to soft pomegranate. Wine of medium density, young and fresh, with a taste of red berries, spicy and well-balanced long aftertaste. It is used with salads and light dishes. Tasting temperature 10 -12 °C. chacha
- SAPERAVI – red dry wine is made from the most advanced Georgian grape variety – “Saperavi”, which is widespread in Kakheti. The wine has the color of a dark pomegranate. There are aromas of BlackBerry, harmonious taste and pleasant astringency. The wine stands out for the sophistication and richness. Suitable for fried meat and light dishes. Tasting temperature 14 – 16 °C.
- RKATSITELI – dry white wine is made from grape varieties – “Rkatsiteli. It has a light straw color. The wine is soft, harmonious and velvety to taste. Recommended to drink with fish and legkimi dishes. Tasting temperature 10-12°C.
- CHACHA (0.375 L, 0.750 L) – chacha is simply excellent as a digestive remedy. In the hands of creative cocktail lovers, chacha is the perfect base or addition to many tropical, berry or other fruit flavors. It is made of the most perfect Georgian grape variety – “Saperavi”, which is widespread in Kakheti. Has transparent. Expressive bouquet with notes of skin. The shade of white flowers and a hint of nutty and roasted almonds makes the young chacha absolutely unique.
Official web site: http://qimerioniwines.com
Do you have any questions or would you like to visit sight?
Please fill in the following form and we will contact you.
[fc id=’7′ align=’left’][/fc]