The heat falls and the long-awaited evening comes, the time when it’s time to get ready for night walk in Batumi. Palms, lanterns, mythical sculptures, a sea breeze and a storm of new emotions will accompany you throughout this evening. It is a feeling as you are transferring in another world walking carelessly on the fabulously beautiful city.
Places to visit:
- The old part of the city – narrow streets, sightseeing and life of the local population.
- Batumi seaport – the building of the present Marine Station was built in 1962 by the architects Novakov and Kremlyakov. It is still considered to be one of the symbols of Old Batumi.
- A tower of the Georgian alphabet – the alphabet symbolizes the respect and love of the Georgians for their homeland, culture, history. The tower is made in the form of a DNA spiral. There the letters of the Georgian alphabet are located.
- Miracle Park and and the sculpture “I, You and Batumi” is one of the impressive modern places in Batumi..The Ferris wheel is 55 meters high. Lighthouse – the history of the lighthouse in the Batumi sea port originates from the Turkish rule in Adjara.
- A statue of Ali and Nino is a monument dedicated to the love of the daughter of the Georgian duke and descendant of a noble Azerbaijani family. The mobile composition, symbolizing the unity between Asia and Europe, was created by the Georgian sculptor Tamara Kvesitadze.
- Dancing fountains – installed in 2009 on Lake Ardagani, are the hallmark of Batumi. Iridescent and colorful, long and beautifully curved streams, dynamically dancing to music reflected in the spacious water surface.
The completion of schedule. Way back to hotel.
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on Night Walk in Batumi. The prices are given per person.
1 – 3 persons
|4 – 6 persons||7 – 14 persons|
14 and more
In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
If you want to visit excursion with driver-guide please contact us
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.