Trip to Ananuri Gudauri and Kazbegi
Trip to Ananuri, Gudauri and Kazbegi – is fun to explore on your own, but tour guides offer expert knowledge and connections that you can’t get anywhere else. The unassailable Ananuri fortress majestically upraised over the mountain gorge, Aragvi and Vedzatkhevi rivers arrow. Even nowadays fortress remains to be mighty bastion, inspiring palpitation with its dreadful and impregnable sight. The place reminds of a fairy tale of princess, dragons and knights era against the backdrop of beautiful mountains and water reservoir surface. It hard to believe that the place was created only for war, not for peace and admiring the surrounding beauty.
Ananuri, Gudauri and Gergeti is excursion №1 in Tbilisi, which we definitely recommend.
Places to visit:
- The fortress Ananuri* is on the bank of Zhinvali Dam was stage of numerous battles, the main supporting point of fearsome Aragvi Eristav’s who guarded the way to an ancient capital of Dusheti.
- Zhinvali Dam is the most beautiful place of Georgia. Turquoise mirror of water reservoir which sprawled between the mountain peaks is unusually picturesquely in any time of the year. The ancient Georgian Military Road passes along the Zhinvali dam shore. The road had been named since the time of Russian Empire.
- Gudauri is the most famous Georgian ski resort on the southern slope of the Great Caucasian ridge. The young Gudauri resort rapidly develops offering new slopes, entertainment and hotels to its guests.
- Trinity Church* is the most wonderful sightseeing and sanctity of Georgia was founded in the 14th century, is at 2170m above the sea level. Church is visible from any point of Stepantsminda.
- Breathtaking Georgian Military road* passes through Cross Pass won’t leave anyone indifferent. The Cross Pass was named due the fact that in 1824 the place of intersection of Caucasian ridge and Georgian Military road was marked with the stone cross.
- The Arch of Diversity Russia and Georgia is with the viewing platform, was created in 1983 and is dedicated to the two hundredth anniversary of the St. George’s treatise. The platform is fenced with a giant mosaic panel which depicts significant events of Georgian history.
The completion of schedule. Way back to hotel.
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on day trip to Ananuri Gudauri and Kazbegi from Tbilisi
|1 – 3 pers||4 – 6 pers||7 – 14 pers|
- In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!
- If you want to visit excursion with driver-guide please contact us
- The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
Do you have any questions or would like to book tour? Please use “SEND INQUIRY” or “MAKE BOOKING” form and we will contact you