The Story of Eternal Love
You can book cost-efficient tour ‘The Story of Eternal Love” from official tour operator. To Find and book tour by yourself is very easy. Fill in the following form and buy tour online without leaving home.
Travel with us without the borders. Just fill in the following form
7days \ 6nights
Tbilisi – Signakhi – Batumi
Arrival and Meeting in Tbilisi airport.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi
Breakfast in the hotel.
- Narikala – founded in the IV century fortress, several times changed its name and appearance, but always remained a reliable support for local residents.
- Mother of Georgia – a statue symbolizing the Georgian national character having in one hand, wine bowl with wine to greet those who came as a friend, into another sword – for those who came as an enemy.
- The Norashen Armenian Church or the Church of the Annunciation of the Virgin – founded by Sadat in 1467 in recent years became the object of a bitter conflict between the Georgian and Armenian communities that cannot share the Soviet legacy.
- Metekhi Temple – a temple built on a cliff above Kura was the residence of Georgian kings. It was at this temple that Abo Tbilisi, the heavenly patron and defender of Tbilisi, died martyrically.
- Anchiskhati Church is the oldest surviving church in Tbilisi.
- Leselidze Street and Baratashvili Bridge – in the past the street was called the Armenian Bazaar, then it was named after General Konstantin Leselidze. This is the main street of the Old Town. Bridge Baratashvili is considered one of the first bridges of Tbilisi. The bridge offers a beautiful view of Tbilisi.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral – located in Tbilisi, on the hill of St. Ilya. This is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
- Abanotubani – presumably here the city of Tbilisi began at sulfur sources.
Self-return to the hotel after the tour.
Breakfast in the hotel.
Visiting one of the most revered in Georgia monastic complexes founded in the VI century, which proudly bears the name of Saint David Garedji. Then drive to Signakhi. A fairy-tale city, a city of love surrounded by the Alazani Valley and the Caucasus Mountains.
- David Garedji – the complex unites 20 monasteries and the main one is the laurel of St. David, which is located on the northern slope of the mountain that separates Georgia and Azerbaijan.
- Signakhi fortress is one of the largest fortresses in Georgia, surrounded by a fortress wall and 28 watchtowers, from which a wonderful view of the Alazani Valley opens. The fortress dominates over Signakhi and is associated with the Great Wall of China.
- Bodbe Monastery is an Orthodox monastery where the relics of St. Nino are buried.
- St. Nino spring – a small brick building, where the top is the temple of Zavulon and Sosana (the parents of St. Nina), and beneath it is a swimming pool, in which you can plunge.
Return to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi.
Breakfast in day. Free day.
Walk through streets of romantic city or to join us to visit more sights for additional fee:
- Mtskheta-Shio Mgvime Monastery
Overnight in the hotel in Tbilisi
Breakfast in hotel. A panoramic walking tour of Batumi with a guide
- Piazza is a modern symbol of Batumi, which is located in the center of the old city.
- Church of St. Nicholas – for more than 150 years, parishioners have come here to pray to one of the most revered saints in Georgia.
- Batumi sea port – you cannot pass by and do not stroll along the embankment of Batumi, along which there are modern sights. On one side you will be surrounded by palm trees and warm sun. And on the other hand there will be a turquoise boundless sea.
- Chacha fountain – the building flaunts directly on the territory of the seaside park than it resembles a small mosque. The building is surrounded by 4 fountains of which according to the plan local moonshine – chacha should flow.
- Miracle park – a seaside in the center of which is a Ferris wheel. The height of the wheel is 55 meters and from the top there is a beautiful view of Batumi, the sea and the mountains. Also in the park there is a sculpture “I, you and Batumi”, lighthouse and many sights.
- The statue of Ali and Nino is still a modern symbol of Batumi. The statue tells about the tragic love of the Georgian princess and the Azerbaijan aristocrat.
- Boulevard is the main and oldest attraction of Batumi along which architectural monuments are located.
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi.
Breakfast in hotel. Free days
For additional fee:
- Dinner in Georgian national restaurant
- Botanical garden; Relax on Green Cape beach
- Holy Trinity Temple on Sameba mountain
- Mountainous Adjara and ethnographic museum Borjgalo
Overnight in the hotel in Batumi
Breakfast in hotel
Check out. Transfer to Batumi airport
Happy flight and soft landing!
We will be glad to see you again in Georgia!
|INCLUDE IN THE PRICE||NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE|
Price on tour The Story of Eternal Love. The prices are given per person.
|2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6 persons||7 and more|
June, July, August
|482 usd||355 usd||421 usd||357 usd||315 usd|
Please contact us
|Other months||450 usd||355 usd||390 usd||333 usd||295 usd|
In case if you will find the cheaper price, please notify us, we will check and try to offer you more convenient price!!!NOTES:
The program starts in Tbilisi, ends in Batumi. In case if you want to back in Tbilisi additional fee for transportation by comfortable train or bus is 20 USD.
The company reserves the right to change trip schedule and sequence without reducing the tour completeness.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO VISIT TOUR?
PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU.
[fc id=’7′ align=’left’][/fc]